MEMORISE: And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: – Mark 9:45
READ: Luke 16:19-24 (KJV)
19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:
20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man’s table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham’s bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Leviticus 8-10
Open Heaven 2 February 2022 MESSAGE:
We discussed the wonders of heaven yesterday, concluding that it is better to experience them and avoid the horrors of hell by all means. Today, we shall look at some reasons we must avoid spending our eternity in hell. The horrors of hell are indeed many, but we shall consider only a few of them today.
The first horror of hell that comes to mind can be found in Revelation 20:10 and 21:8. Hell is going to be a great gathering of all evil spirits and every abominable human being that ever lived on the face of the earth. The devil himself will be in that eternally miserable assembly. Just imagine being in the company of demons, witches and wizards, and at the same time having all unrepentant wicked persons, warlords, cannabis, terrorists and notorious killers who ever lived, gathered together in a single location, imagine the oppression, harassment, horror and trembling that would characterize life in such a place. Everyone there will be in agonizing pain; anger and misery will fill the entire place. There will be unspeakable weeping and expression of pain and agony. The Bible puts it this way in Matthew 13:50:
“And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.”
This takes us to the second horror of hell: the fire is unquenchable, the heat is terrible, the agony and pain are unbearable. Furthermore, this agonizing torment last forever. The terrible heat in hell makes a drop of water far more precious than billions of any currency in this world. The Bible in Luke 16:23-24 tells us that the rich man in hell “…lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.” The unquenchable fire of hell brought about horrifying agony and thirst in the rich man, so much so that he longed for just a drop of water to cool himself, to no avail.
Beloved, the only way to escape the horrors of hell is to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, surrender all to Him and live a righteous life through the help of the holy Spirit.
Open Heaven 2 February 2022 PRAYER POINT:
Father, by Your grace, I refuse to be a candidate of hell, in Jesus’ name.
Scroll Down for RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS
Open Heaven 2 February 2022 HYMN 2: Conquerors And Overcomers Now Are We
1. Conquerors and overcomers now are we,
Thro’ the precious blood of Christ we’ve victory,
If the Lord be for us, we can never fail;
Nothing ‘gainst his mighty pow’r can e’er prevail.
Conquerors are we, thro’ the blood, thro’ the blood;
God will give us victory, thro’ the blood, thro’ the blood,
Thro’ the Lamb for sinners slain,
Yet who lives and reigns again,
More than conquerors are we,
More than conquerors are we.
2. In the name of Israel’s God we’ll onward press,
Overcoming sin and all unrighteousness;
Not to us, but unto him the praise shall be,
For salvation and for blood-bought victory.
3. Unto him that overcometh shall be giv’n
Here to eat of hidden manna sent from heav’n;
Over yonder he the victor’s palm shall bear,
And a robe of white, and golden crown shall wear.
RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER GUIDE FOR YEAR 2022 (50 DAYS)
DAY 23 – WED, FEB 2ND, 2022
PRAYER AGAINST SATANIC ONSLAUGHTS ON THE CHURCH/RCCG
BIBLE TEXT: DEUTERONOMY 28:7, MATTHEW 16:18
The church globally needs to be awake to curb every satanic wile against the gospel today. 1 Peter 5:8.
- Father, I thank you for your protection upon your church in Jesus name. Matthew 16:18
- Father l come against the spirit of fear programmed to put your church globally in bondage in Jesus name. 2 Timothy 1:7
- Father, empower your church globally with the spirit of boldness to be able to stand against the wiles of the devil in Jesus name. Proverbs 3:26
- Father restore the glory of your church all over the world in Jesus name. Exodus 40:34-35
- Father, we receive every good thing the enemy has stolen from the church in Jesus name. Job 20:15
- Father, we receive grace afresh from above as a church to put on the whole armour of God in the name of Jesus. Ephesians 6:11
- Father, help your church to stand against spiritual wickedness in high places globally in Jesus name. Ephesians 6: 12
- Father, restore your righteousness in your church worldwide in Jesus name. Deuteronomy 6:25, Psalm 11:7
- Father, we paralyses every satanic onslaught plotted against our mind as a church in Jesus name. Jas 4:7, Proverbs 4:23
- Father, let as many that have health challenges in all our churches receive the healing of God in Jesus name. Psalm 6:2, Jeremiah 17:14
- Father let every satanic onslaught against all families globally be cancelled in Jesus name.
- Father let every power assigned to waste the resources of the church of God globally be consumed by fire in Jesus name. Isaiah 54:17
- Father let there be peace in all nations of the world in Jesus name. Colossians 3:15
- Father, grant all our Brethren in RCCG worldwide the grace to discern the plans of the wicked against the church in Jesus name.
- Father grant your church globally total victory over every satanic agenda in Jesus name.
Open Heavens Daily Devotional guide was composed by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the biggest outreaching church on the planet and furthermore the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries. The Open Heavens reverential application is accessible over all versatile stages and working frameworks: iOS, Android, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Mobile and PC.
LIGHTGOSPEL COUNSEL’S: Until you are brought back to life, God regularly standing presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy constant triumph. If it’s not too much trouble say the showed petition beneath in Faith.
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I believe acknowledge you as my Lord and Personal Savior. I believe in my heart that You died and became alive once again to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus precious name, Amen.