MEMORISE: Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. – John 15:8
READ: Matthew 28:19-20 (KJV)
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 36-37
Open Heaven 29 January 2022 MESSAGE:
There are a lot of blessings accrued to genuine Christian living, but these do not come without some obligations on the part of the Christian. For example, the peace of God that passes all understanding is one of the benefits of Christian living, just like divine healing or divine health, according to Deuteronomy 7:15 and 1 Peter 2:24. However, we must meet certain demands before we can access these blessings. One of such demands is fruit bearing. The lifestyle of a genuine Christian must show that the fellow has truly repented and forsaken his or her sins. John the Baptist, in Luke 3:7-8, told those who claim to have repented to bear fruit that confirmed repentance:
“Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come? Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance…”
This fruit-bearing also includes soul-winning, as Jesus stated in John 15:8: “Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruits; so shall ye be my disciples.” To bear fruit through soul-winning requires preaching the gospel according to our Bible reading today. A Christian worthy of his or her calling must make soul-winning a priority. As a matter of fact, the proof that you are a disciple of Jesus Christ is to harvest the souls He came to die for. A Christian will not allow the passion and the death of Jesus Christ to be in vain. We must also praise Him as the Bible says:
“But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;” – 1 Peter 2:9.
The most important demand upon a Christian is holiness. Once we have become Christians, we must separate ourselves from all ungodly activities and relationships. The Bible says, “Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you” (2 Corinthians 6:17). Matthew 5:48 says we should be perfect even as our Lord is. May the Lord grant you the grace to be perfect, in Jesus’ name.
Open Heaven 29 January 2022 PRAYER POINT:
Father, please help me to meet the demands of a Christian life, in Jesus’ name.
Scroll Down for RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS
Open Heaven 29 January 2022 HYMN 20: Onward, Christian Soldiers!
1. Onward, Christian soldiers!
Marching as to war,
Looking unto Jesus,
Who is gone before;
Christ, the Royal Master,
Leads against the foe;
Forward into battle,
See His banners go.
Onward, Christian soldiers!
Marching as to war,
Looking unto Jesus,
Who is gone before.
2. At the name of Jesus
Satan’s host doth flee;
On then, Christian soldiers
On to victory!
Hell’s foundations quiver
At the shout of praise:
Brothers, lift your voices,
Loud your anthem raise.
3. Like a mighty army
Moves the Church of God:
Brothers, we are treading
Where the saints have trod.
We are not divided,
All one body we
One in hope and doctrine,
One in charity.
4. Crowns and thrones may perish,
Kingdom’s rise and wane;
But the Church of Jesus
Constant will remain:
Gates of hell can never
‘Gainst that church prevail;
We have Christ’s own promise
And that cannot fail.
5. Onward then, ye people,
Join our happy throng;
Blend with ours your voices
In the triumph song:
“Glory, praise and honour,
Unto Christ the King”,
This, through countless ages,
Men and angels sing.
RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER GUIDE FOR YEAR 2022 (50 DAYS)
DAY 19 – SATURDAY, JANUARY 29TH, 2022
PRAYER FOR HARVEST OF SOULS THIS YEAR
BIBLE TEXT: ACTS 1:8, MATTHEW 28:18-20.
Soul winning is the heart beat of God, we are saved to save others. The kingdom mandate is to go out and win souls for God, It is only the wise that win souls.
- Father, thank you for creating us in your image in Jesus name. Genesis 1:26
- Father, thank you for sending Jesus Christ to this world for the salvation of our souls in Jesus name. John 3:16
- Father thank you for the Redemption of our souls in Jesus name. Ephesians 1:7
- Father, thank you for making us a chosen generation in Jesus name. 1 Peter 2:9
- Father, have mercy and forgive us all our sins in Jesus name. Psalm 51:1-2
- Father, baptize us afresh with your Holy Spirit and power in Jesus name. Acts 1:8, 2:1-4
- Father, empower us with the spirit of boldness to preach the gospel in Jesus name. Acts 4:13
- Father, have mercy upon us and let your grace be sufficient for us to preach the gospel with boldness in Jesus name. 1 Corinthians 12:9
- Father, have mercy upon us and help us to abide in you in Jesus name. John 15:5
- Father, help us this year to win more souls into your kingdom in Jesus name
- Father, have mercy and perform through us special miracles that will lead to harvest of souls this year in Jesus name. Acts 4:13-14
- Father, have mercy upon us and let all the souls that come to repentance abide in you in Jesus name. John 15:5
- Father, have mercy and let revival that will lead to bumper harvest of souls begin now in Jesus name. Acts 19:11
- Father, have mercy and remove every barrier against soul winning and evangelism in Jesus name.
- Father, supply everything that we need for effective soul winning and evangelism this year in Jesus name. Philippians 4:19
Open Heavens Daily Devotional guide was composed by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the biggest outreaching church on the planet and furthermore the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries. The Open Heavens reverential application is accessible over all versatile stages and working frameworks: iOS, Android, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Mobile and PC.
LIGHTGOSPEL COUNSEL’S: Until you are brought back to life, God regularly standing presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy constant triumph. If it’s not too much trouble say the showed petition beneath in Faith.
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I believe acknowledge you as my Lord and Personal Savior. I believe in my heart that You died and became alive once again to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus precious name, Amen.