MEMORISE: O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea: – Isaiah 48:18
READ: Philippians 4:6-7 (KJV)
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Exodus 12-14
Open Heaven 21 January 2022 MESSAGE:
“Let there be light” could mean “let there be peace”. There is, however, a link between having the peace of God and obedience to His commandments, as we see in our memory verse today.
One of the commandments which some people may not recognize is in Matthew 11:29 where Jesus Christ commands that we should learn of Him so that we may find rest (peace) for our souls. This is very important because Romans 10:17 also says “So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.”
Also, there are categories of peace. We have regular peace (Isaiah 45:7), Great peace (Psalm 119:165), All-round peace (1 Kings 4:24) and Peace like a river (Isaiah 48:18).
A question that then comes to mind is, “who gives peace, at whatever level?”. The answer is simple: God is the Giver of peace. He gives peace through His Son Jesus Christ – the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6), this is why Apostle Paul prayed for the Church, saying “And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:7). The preceding verse says, “Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.” In other words, before you can have the peace of God, you must learn to trust Him, and you cannot trust the One you do not know or accept as your all in all. In addition, you cannot talk of praising and honouring Him as you should.
On this note, I encourage you to seek the Father of lights (James 1:17) and I am confident that you will find Him as promised in Proverbs 8:17.
Do you want the Peace of God to reign in your life? Come to the Father of lights today through His Son Jesus Christ – the Prince of Peace. Confess your sins and if you have done before, decide to live a sinless life from now. May the Light of God that brings peace beam over you and all that concerns you, in Jesus’ name.
Open Heaven 21 January 2022 ACTION POINT:
Meditate on 2 Corinthian 6:14-18; step out of everything that represents darkness and come to Jesus Christ – the Light, today.
Scroll Down for RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS
Open Heaven 21 January 2022 HYMN 1: All To Jesus I Surrender
1. All to Jesus I surrender,
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.
I surrender all, I surrender all;
All to Thee, My blessed Saviour,
I surrender all.
2. All to Jesus I surrender,
Humbly at His feet I bow;
Worldly pleasures all forsaken,
Take me, Jesus, take me now.
3. All to Jesus I surrender,
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy Love and Power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.
4. All to Jesus I surrender,
Now I feel the sacred flame;
Oh, the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory, to His Name!
5. All to Jesus I surrender,
Make me, Saviour, wholly Thine;
Let me feel the Holy Spirit,
Truly know that Thou art mine.
RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER GUIDE FOR YEAR 2022 (50 DAYS)
DAY 11: FRIDAY 21ST OF JANUARY, 2022
TOPIC: PRAYER FOR THE FULFILMENT OF PROPHECY (CHURCH)
BIBLE TEXT: EZEKIEL 12:22-28
Prophecy is a prediction of what will happen in the future, it is an inspired utterance from a prophet. Daddy G.O. in his prophesies for the Church said; “All I have is good news”. This should encourage us to pray until we see the manifestations.
- Father, thank You for Your grace and mercy that Your Church enjoy every day, in Jesus name. – Lam 3:22
- Father, thank You for not withdrawing Your Holy Spirit from the Church, in Jesus name. – Psa. 51:11
- Father, thank You for all Your promises over Your Church, in Jesus name. – Joh 14:1-3
- Father, thank You for You are not a man that should lie, in Jesus name. – Num.23:19
- Father, You said: though our beginning may be small, our later end will increase greatly. Please fulfill this prophecy of good news over Your Church, in Jesus name. – Job.8:7
- Father, have mercy upon Your Church and let all prophecies that are yet to come to pass to be fulfilled speedily, in Jesus name. – Eze.12:25
- Father, You said upon this rock You shall build Your Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail. In Your mercy, let this prophecy be fulfilled, in Jesus name. – Mat 16:18
- Father, have mercy upon Your Church and fulfill the prophecy that when the enemies shall come in like floods against Your Church, the Spirit of the Lord will raise standard against them, in Jesus name. – Isa 59:19
- Father, You said Your Church is the light of the world, let this prophecy come to pass speedily, in Jesus name. – Mat 5:14
- Father, have mercy upon Your Church and let Your prophecy of dominion over all creations come to pass speedily, in Jesus name. – Gen. 1:28
- Father, by Your mercy, let every plant You have not planted in Your Church be rooted out, in Jesus name. – Mat 15:13
- Father, by Your mercy, release both the former and the later rain of blessings upon Your Church, in Jesus name. – Joel 2:23
- Father, by Your mercy, pour out Your Holy Spirit upon Your Church in Jesus name. – Joel 2:28
- Father, You are the prince of peace. Let Your peace be upon Your Church, in Jesus name. – Joh.14:27
- Father, by Your mercy, let Your Church flourish like a tree planted by the rivers of water, in Jesus name. – Psa 1:3
Open Heavens Daily Devotional guide was composed by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the biggest outreaching church on the planet and furthermore the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries. The Open Heavens reverential application is accessible over all versatile stages and working frameworks: iOS, Android, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Mobile and PC.
LIGHTGOSPEL COUNSEL’S: Until you are brought back to life, God regularly standing presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy constant triumph. If it’s not too much trouble say the showed petition beneath in Faith.
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I believe acknowledge you as my Lord and Personal Savior. I believe in my heart that You died and became alive once again to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus precious name, Amen.