Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for the 2020/2021 National Merit Scholarship in conjunction with Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
The form must be completed online.
The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the the many ways Total demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. This is part of Total’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
To qualify for Total scholarship award consideration, applicants MUST:
(i) Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University.
(ii) Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application.
(iii) Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
(iv) Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
(v) Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number.
(vi) Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students).
a. Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply.
b. Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent need not apply.
c. 300 level students and above need not apply.
d. Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other International Oil Companies (IOCs) need not apply.
How To Apply For Total Scholarship Award 2020;
- Interested and qualified applicants are to visit the Total scholarship award 2020 application portal via the link below, then follow instructions provided;https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com/
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address. Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/ University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required;
– Recent Passport Photograph,
– Certificate or Proof of Origin,
– Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE),
– UTME result,
– JAMB /University Admission Letter,
– 1st Year Result showing CGPA.
- Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
Important Notes: This scholarship scheme application is best used on the following web browsers: IE9+, Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Ensure that you have entered all details correctly. You understand that making a false statement on this application will disqualify you from this scholarship scheme.
Your scholarship if you are successful, will be withdrawn, if at any time it is discovered that you have given false statements on this application. And such false statements may constitute fraudulent activity.
Screening Test Details:
The Total Scholarship Award Selection Tests will hold on… at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made.
Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test center closest to them.
Applications will close on… The following amount shall apply to the National Merit Scholarships Scheme
|S/N||Scholarship Level||Amount (N)|
|1||Tertiary Student||N150,000 per Student per Academic Year|