The Nigerian Bourse (NGX) shut negative in the midst of purchase interests and sell-offs as bears overwhelmed procedures, burdening the wide market by 21 premise focuses. The All-share Index (ASI) deteriorated by 0.21% to close at 43,745.73 places.
Along these lines, market capitalization declined by N50.85 billion to close at N43,745.73 trillion, while the year-to-date (YtD) returns settled at 2.41%. The financial exchange has progressed by 1,029.29 base focuses starting from the beginning of the year.
The SWOOTs capitalization shut negative toward the finish of the exchanging meeting.
Market expansiveness shut positive as NAHCO drove 15 gainers, and 18 washouts bested by JBERGER toward the finish of the present meeting.
On a sectoral level, 3 of the 5 significant records of the Nigerian Trade shut negative with NGX Protection, Customer Merchandise, and Oil and Gas files somewhere near 0.48%, 1.58%, and 4.31% individually while NGX banking and Modern records became by 0.07% and 1.33% separately.
- NGX ASI: 43,745.73 points
- Previous ASI: 43,839.08 points
- % Day Change: 0.21%
- % Y-t-D: 2.4%
- Market Cap (N): 23,827 trillion
- Volume: 172,866,016
- Value (N): 4.01 billion
- Deals: 4,110
NGX top ASI gainers
- NAHCO up +9.35% to close at N6.20
- REGALINS up +4.35% to close at N0.24
- UPDC up + 4.21% to close at N0.99
- AIICO up +3.64% to close at N0.57
- LASACO UACN up +3.57% to close at N0.87
NGX top ASI losers
- JBERGER down – 9.46% to close at N23.45
- SEPLAT down – 8.33% to close at N1,100.00
- CHAMS down – 8.00% to close at N0.23
- LINKASSURE down – 7.69% to close at N0.36
- UACN down – 6.15% to close at N8.40
Top 3 by volume
- ACCESSCORP – 24,655,098
- STERLNBANK – 18,588,871
- TRANSCORP – 15,219,833
Top 3 by value
- SEPLAT – N2,533,571,178.00
- ACCESSCORP – N193,937,091.85
- ZENITHBANK – N181,194,253.90