In collaboration with the Mastercard Foundation, Arizona State University is providing scholarship opportunities to train 25 Mastercard Foundation alumni over the next 5 years (2021 – 2025).
This scholarship program is situated within EdPlus, a central enterprise unit for ASU, focused on the design and scalable delivery of digital teaching and learning models to increase student success and reduce barriers to achievement in higher education.
Application Deadline: 19th October 2020 16:00GMT (9:00AM AZ time)
Eligible Countries: Africa
Number of Awards: 5
Duration of Award: 2 years
Value of Award: The Scholarship will cover the following:
- Costs incurred for visa application processing
- Costs incurred for English language tests
- Costs incurred for GRE or other equivalent exams
- Airfare to and from Phoenix, Arizona
- Full tuition, books, and fees
- Participation in Scholarship programming
- Applicants must want to apply for one of our eligible programs listed above.
- Applicants must qualify academically for admission to the degree of their choice, which includes a high level of English proficiency.
- Applicants must be a citizen of an African country.
- Applicants must be an alumnus of a Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program before July 2021 (*Please refer to the application question: “Please select the institution where you graduated as a Mastercard Foundation Scholar” for the full list of eligible Scholars Program institutions).
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35 on or before the application deadline.
- Applicants must demonstrate a track record of leadership and service within their community.
- Applicants must not have studied or intend to take up other graduate studies before August 2021.
- Applicants must be able to live in Phoenix, Arizona for the duration of the program.