TOPIC: Keys To Faith For Supernatural Supplies (Seeds Of Destiny 24 November 2022)
SCRIPTURE: That you be not slothful but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises. Hebrews 6:12
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Covenant people do not speak doubt and unbelief.
Seeds Of Destiny For Today 2022 MESSAGE:
It is abundantly clear throughout scriptures that our God is a God of supernatural supplies; He is a God of extraordinary supplies (2 Kings 4:5-7, Mark 14:12-16).
And it is important to know that whatever God promised us can be collected by the arms of faith; faith is our connector to Divine promises (Hebrew 6:12).
Today, we will x-ray the different keys to faith that enhance or attract supernatural supplies.
What are these keys?
- Insight from the Word (Romans 10:17).
The Word of God fuels your faith to receive what is yours (Job 22:22-25, 2 Corinthians 8:9).
- The God-first lifestyle (Matthew 6:33). You cannot seek God first and end up in poverty and penury (2 Chronicles 26:5).
- The practice of the covenant of sowing and reaping, tithing, and giving (Luke 6:38). You don’t beg for the harvest to arrive if the seedtime is flowing (Genesis 8:22).
- The mindset of the covenant.
There is a way people of covenant think (2 Corinthians 10:3-6); they refuse to feel inferior to any man under any condition (Genesis 47:7).
- The lifestyle of the covenant.
Covenant people do not beg, borrow or appear pitiable or reproachful before people (Philemon 1:18-19). They refuse to look up to men as their source (Acts 20:33-35).
- The language of the covenant. Covenant people do not speak doubt and unbelief. (John 2:3-5).
- The praise style of the covenant.
People who are in covenant relationship with God live the lifestyle of praise and worship (Psalm 67:5-7).
Beloved, apply these keys faithfully and you will experience unlimited supernatural supplies.
Remember this: Covenant people do not speak doubt and unbelief.
- Go through the keys to faith for supernatural supplies again and engage them in your walk with God on earth.
- Make demands on the release of whatever is yours that is tied down by the devil.
PRAYER: Father, I receive the grace to walk in faith and follow the required principles for supernatural supplies. Anywhere my resources are, I command them to come to me now, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
Today’s devotional was written by Pastor Paul Enenche of the Dunamis International Gospel Centre (DIGC), headquartered at Abuja, Nigeria, with Pastor Paul and Becky Enenche, as the Senior Pastors. It is a power-packed arena where God’s Presence, Principles and Power are at work for the salvation, healing and restoration of human destinies and dignities.
LIGHTGOSPEL COUNSEL’S: Until you are brought back to life, God regularly standing presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy constant triumph. If it’s not too much trouble say the showed petition beneath in Faith.
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I acknowledge You as my Lord and Personal Savior. I believe in my heart that You died and became alive once again to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus precious name, Amen.